- Type of service: Essay
- Academic level: Undergraduate (1st and 2nd year)
- Word count: 600 words excluding references
- Course name: WW2 history(history from below)
- Citation style: Chicago Manual
- Number of sources: 4
Proposal for podcast to Arthur Graeme West’s The Diary of a Dead Officer (1919)
Please write a proposal for a podcast base on the primary source that I provided. There is a word document “Podcast-Topics-Selection-1” attached below that I paste all the requirement in it. I chose opinion 1.
Option 1) Utilizing a single primary source (an historical document or record) from our readings list, you will provide your listeners with a “deep dive” analysis of this single source (e.g. Arthur Graeme West’s The Diary of a Dead Officer (1919) [from Week 3], or the “Oral Histories of Comfort Women” [from Week 11], etc.).
You will want to build an engaging, academic podcast for your listener. How will you introduce and contextualize your primary source and your argument? What do you most want the listener to understand about this primary source? What do you think it most reveals about history?
Please use simple English and deliberately keep some grammar and word choice mistake in the paper.
1. You need to complete this task in strict accordance with the detailed Requirements/Guidelines.
2. Must be original works, to prohibit any copying or plagiarism.
3. If you have any question on this task, please feel free to contact us anytime.